Pups_r_Paps

Invasion-from-the-North

Invasion-from-the-North
Pups_r_Paps, Nov 30, 2020
Description:
Actually, these Canada Geese are year-round residents.

CREDITS – SCRAPLIFT of “Waterfall” by jk703; KITS – “Canada Geese”, Vector Stock; “Finnfara” and “If I’m Honest”, Lynn Grieveson; “Minivet & WillieWagtail”, Rebecca McMeen; FONT – Will & Grace
    • cfile
      Beautiful lift! I love your photo of the Canadian geese.. we have them all over too! I love it in the Spring when they have all the babies, but yeah when they want to cross the road we have to wait for them LOL.. love the photo frame and the bg paper and the spots of green to go with the photo... love this! Thanks for playing along with the November scraplift challenge!
    • KAPOH
      Great interpretation of the original. I LOVE those big ole' birds; can't get enough of them! This is a great photo. The title is very cute! That vector stock element is the perfect addition to the photo. Just LOVE this!!!!
    • bellbird
      love the outline with the bird vector offset to add to the 'flock' feel without overwhelming the page!
    • jk703
      Those birds are fantastic and perfect for your photo! I love the linear design lift and the coloring. The subtle pattern on the paper was a nice touch too - I think it lets ALL the birds shine! Perfection!
    • yellowpeep
      This page feels like it's moving. I love your placement of everything. Great photo too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).