RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-Nov-Dec-2020-Recipe Challenge-Love Will Keep Us Together

Pink Reptile Designs-Nov-Dec-2020-Recipe Challenge-Love Will Keep Us Together
RJMJ, Nov 28, 2020
Description:
OH! BOY! This Challenge Is So Far Outside My Comfort Zone!...White BG???...Oh No!...No PHOTO?!!!...OMG!...What's An Art Journaler/Mixed Media Scrapper To Do?...LOL!...I Had No Idea What Or How I Was Gonna Approach This Challenge!...Other Than The Fact That I Wanted To Use That ADORABLE! OWL CHARM COUPLE! From PRD's New! TOGETHERNESS! Kit!...That ADORABLE! Owl Charm!...Just Makes Me Smile! Every Time I Look At It!/Them!...I ADORE! OWLS!...So I Began...I Was Lost Almost Right Away!...But I Persevered! I Did!...So Here's What I Came Up With!...Comfort Zone! Be Gone!...I Did Follow The Rules To The T!!...At Least...I Think I Did!?...LOL!...

*For My Love Will Keep Us Together Layout-I Used:

*Togetherness-Pink Reptile Designs
*Moments Like This-Pink Reptile Designs(2)
*Wildflowers-Pink Reptile Designs(1)
mirjam likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is adorable! love what you've done with the owls, title, scatters and textures!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cinzia
      Fabulous composition. The confetti really leads the eye through the picture.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rikki
      For someone who was so uncomfortable with the challenge you did a marvellous job. I love your page, very stylish! Thanks so much for getting out of your comfort zone and for playing along.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      i adore that you built this around those cute owls and their 'house' element! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty page with lovely textures
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      This is wonderful. I love how the title is behind the owls, partially hidden, but yet you know what was spelled out. Great confetti/sprinkles.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      You totally rocked this challenge rjmj. I knew this would be out of your comfort zone and I am so happy you embraced the challenge and created this beautiful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).