flowersgal

Nov2020_SahlinStudio_chall_flowersgal_web

Nov2020_SahlinStudio_chall_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Nov 17, 2020
Description:
November 2020 - Sahlin Studio Challenge
Credits:
Sahlin Studio - Rough Times kit; Innovation kit: World-Canada kit; Nov2020 challenge template (provided)
Persnickety Prints - Covid-19 timelines
JennFort likes this.
    • lawyerlyn
      i was wondering how i can incorporate the persnickety prints covid 19 timelines in my layout. yours provided the inspiration. thanks for sharing
    • flowersgal
      @lawyerlyn - I'm not sure I'll be able to read each card when it is printed as the layout is 8.5 x 11. But I'm glad it gave you some ideas. I may decide to use it for the cover of a magazine and will wait for all the cards (or at least through the end of this year) to be printed and use the rest on the back cover.
    • mcurtt
      I like how you did this. I have been collecting the Persnickety Prints timelines as well. But I may put them onto individual pages (TN format) and then intersperse them with my covid layouts (when this is all said & done). If I do DYD (still fence straddling), I will incorporate their December timeline when it arrives.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).