RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November 2020-Week #4-Gratitude:October Moments

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November 2020-Week #4-Gratitude:October Moments
RJMJ, Nov 25, 2020
Description:
There Are So Many Things To Be Grateful For!...I Could Have Chosen So Many Things!...But For This Juncture...I Decided To Focus On My LOVE! Of Fall!...& All Of It's WONDER!...Of Leaves In Particular!...But The Colors Of Fall!...Are My Favorite!...Hands Down!...Because Of All The Upheaval In My Chaotic! Life Right Now!...I Didn't Get To Enjoy Fall The Way I Was Hoping To!...But I Wanted To Showcase This Photo In Particular!...I'm Fascinated By Leaves!...The Colors!...The Lines!...The Textures!...Their Life Stories!...Each One Has A Unique Story!...

*For My Gratitude:October Moments Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020-A Harvest Of Memories-Little Butterfly Wings/Paula Kesselring/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020-A Harvest Of Memories-Template-Rachel Jefferies
*Lazy Day-Pink Reptile Designs-[Scatter:Repeated & Strategically Cut/Edited By Me]
Dalis, MrsPeel, Electra and 1 other person like this.
    • Sokee
      W0W that photo is stunning!! Fall is my favorite season too! Your cluster design ontop of that photo is beautifully created!! Thankful for you and thanks for playing along!
      trekmom and RJMJ like this.
    • trekmom
      Seriously, this is magical and gorgeous. I adore it.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I love this! Every single detail of it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, you are such a treasure, my friend, your gallery is so full of jewels not just visually but with the intensity of your heart and mind, the way you see things, the quality of thought and your emotional charge......
      I was trying to make time for catching up with you... goit side tracked taking to people on the phone all day ..... but I have to stop at least for a bit (while doing something else that requires looking into Art Journaling....) and I HAVE to take this
      into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

I have more surprises... soon :) Love you dearly, your art and your heart make my aching heart feel better, always. Keep being this light you are, You have a piece of my heart, my talented friend!!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, the colors are just so fab! Thank goodness Cynthia FF your page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...You Are Just The Sweetest! My Friend!...Your LOVE! For Me & My Work! Always Touches My Heart! In Ways I Can't Begin To Explain!...I Feel So Much Your Big! Kind! Open! Heart! Towards Me & Others!...Everyone! I Think!...You Are A Light In My Life!...& Continue To Shock! & Inspire! Me With Your Own Work! & Your Heartfelt Words!...They Always Seem To Come At A Time When I Need To Hear! Just A Little Bit Of Positive Reinforcement!...Still No Luck On The Apartment Hunt!...We Are Hoping For Some Better Luck! On Monday!...If Not!...Then No Move Until January 1st!...UGH!...We Appreciate All The LOVE! Positivity! & Good Luck! We Have Been Receiving From You! & Others Here!...Times Are Tough!...But So Are We!...LOL!...A Cliche Saying I Know!...But A Good One!...I Hope You Are Doing Better Yourself Dearest!...You Are Always In My Thoughts! For Hope! & Better Days Ahead!...[You & Your Precious Sarita!...]...Thanks! For The Sweet! Surprise! For The FF!...Hearts & Hugs! My Friend!...Take Care! & Stay Safe!...:ballonhang :bk :heartslub ...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Wow, wonderful and splendid page! Congrats on the GSO and FF!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • RJMJ
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    598.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).