RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-November 2020-Design Challenge-Inspiration Abounds-HO! HO! HO!

Lynn Grieveson-November 2020-Design Challenge-Inspiration Abounds-HO! HO! HO!
RJMJ, Nov 27, 2020
Description:
Wonderful Inspiration Challenge!...Love The Inspirational Page You Created!...Just In Time For The Holiday Season!...Whatever That May Mean To Each Of Us This Year!...It May Not Be The Same...But We Will Make The Best Of It!...Again...Whatever That May Mean To You!...Our Christmas Will Be Spent Amidst All Of Our Boxes Packed With Our Belongings! Filling The Living Room!...We Did Everything In Our Power To Try To Find A Place So We Could Move Out For December 1st!...We Really Didn't Want To Still Be Here!...& Have To Pay Another Months Rent!...UGH!...But It Looks Like That's Exactly What Is Gonna Happen!...We Have Some More Appointments On Monday!...So If None Of These Pan Out!...No Moving Until January 1st!...We Are Not Impressed!...Either Way...We Will Persevere!...But To That End!...No Real Christmas Going On Here!...My Dad Cancelled Christmas Dinner For The Family On Xmas Eve!...So Just Me & Ray For Christmas!...But We Will Make The Best Of It!...We Always Do!...So For This Challenge...I Created A Holiday Season Layout Featuring Santa Himself!...I'm Partial To All Things Santa Claus Related!...LOL!...I Still Have Some Holiday Spirit In There Despite Our Circumstances!...I Still Believe In Staying Positive!...& In Celebrating Christmas However You Can!...And Trying To Make The Holidays Special!...So This Layout Celebrates All Of This!....& In Creating This Layout...It's Also My Way!...Of WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND/OR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TOO!...Hearts & Hugs! To You All! & Your Family! & Friends!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:I Was Obviously Inspired By The Santa In Your Layout!...& The Same Collection-JUL!...& The Red/Pink & Teal Color Scheme...Too!...

*To Create My HO! HO! HO! Layout-I Used:

*Lynn's NEW! Christmas Bundle-Jul
*Upbeat Page Builder-Lynn Grieveson(1)
*Sing To Me-Lynn Grieveson(2)
*Here & Now-Templates-No.1-Lynn Grieveson
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulously jolly and festive
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your layouts are always fun. I like that photo of the hands with blue nails holding the red mug slipped in among all the other elements.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Adore this page, so much fun and Santa love.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how everything pops and literally glows against the dark background.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • janedee
      Wonderful Christmas page! I love all the layering and clustering against the dark b/g.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love it, the drama of the back ground just allows everything else to pop perfectly. festive, playful and powerful. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    486.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).