Dalis

Aldi Retail Therapy - SOSN 11/25 - Inspiration Challenge.

Aldi Retail Therapy - SOSN 11/25 - Inspiration Challenge.
Dalis, Nov 26, 2020
Description:
credits:
Shop Till You Drop | Collection
by Designed by Soco
MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your journaling, Dalis. I love that aisle at Aldi's and try not to miss a trip down it every chance I get. I don't usually go with a wish list but just to see what's there. My favorite time at Aldi's is around the Christmas season when all the German confections and chocolates hit the stores. Oh, my -- need some self-control!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @flowersgal yes, all the German goodies are in stores now!
    • MrsPeel
      you have the power of making the pages into out of this world, even in the most trivial or simple, or everyday pages, this is awesome!!!!!!!
      into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the cart full of retail therapy... :giggle awesome! congrats on the froggy fav!
      Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol i'm laughing because i could have written your journalling, word for word, ditto the forgetting the chicken after being distracted by so much stuff i didn't know i had to have, although that's why i avoid this aisle! (And that German stollen or whatever it's called? it's a xmas cake i think, my son asks for one every year!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).