trekmom

Harold Houdini And Sir Ernest Shackleton

Harold Houdini And Sir Ernest Shackleton
trekmom, Nov 26, 2020
Description:
For this page I used:
Paula Kesselring's Thankful papers: 2, 3, 7 and 11.
Elements 68 and 71. Brushes 16. Elements 16, butterfly and word art, life is good.
Paula Kesselring Mixed Bits 1.
SoCo Count Your Blessings word art 6, life is good.
KA Agard no FWP22 Butterfly.
A lovely moment between these two whackadoos. Harold Houdini and Sir Ernest Shackleton.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful and happy
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, I'm very happy that they get along so well.
    • bellbird
      so you have an explorer and an escape artist? many moons ago, when i was a kid, the first budgie (bird) our family had was called Houdini, he was an escape artist which is how we ended up with him after the initial owner, someone Dad knew, was worried he'd escape and not be found in time (y'know, before the neighbourhood feline 'explorers' found him)!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Dady
      What a nice photo of your cats !
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird I love the story of your bird named Houdini, I am sorry that his fate was so poor, darn cats. Thank you. I hope you enjoy finding out that we also have a first president, George Washington and an outlaw, The Sundance Kid. His brother, Butch Cassidy passed in September. We had 7 and now we have 4. Sigh.
      @Dady Thank you. the boys sure do pose for me.
      Dady and bellbird like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).