trekmom

Scrapping With Liz November Template Challenge Winston And Franklin

Scrapping With Liz November Template Challenge Winston And Franklin
trekmom, Nov 26, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Forever Joy called Howloween to make this page of my daughter's two dogs, Winston and Franklin. My daughter, Kelly took this photo. The pups are rescues from a local animal shelter, first they adopted Winston and a couple months later, Franklin. Yes, this is the daughter who named our cat, George Washington. Yes, Churchill and FDR for her pups, they are both under a year an half old.
    • Donitab
      Love all the stars and that big paint that looks like a fire ring - wow!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Nemla
      Rescues are the best !!! Fab photo, and I love the way you scrapped it.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      like that paint circle. Lovely bold and eye catching page design. Fab cuse of the cut out technique too, well done.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you so much. I'm loving using clipping masks for sure.
      @Nemla Thank you. I'm so happy that my daughter and her fiancé rescued the boys and they are such best buddies now. You know what meant though? Her cat is now living with me forever which is just fine by me because we love Harold Houdini. Even at 3 in the morning when he is talking to who knows who. He yowls his own name, Harollllddddd. Hilarious.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. I've gotten quite fond of clipping masks. My version of PSE 13 has a whole bunch in it to use. My daughter has been sending me goofy photos of her pups. I miss her more than words can say. I don't know when I will see her again. She's out of state with her fiancé.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love how the big circle draws you into the photo.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).