flowersgal, Nov 25, 2020
Description:
Christmas Wish List
Credits:
Designed by Soco - On sale (SOSN 50% off) Nov 25:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shop-Till-You-Drop-Collection.html
angels and FarrahJobling like this.
    • garrynkim
      What a great wish list...they all look comfy and cute! I hope you get a few of them. Such a cute layout.
    • flowersgal
      @garrynkim - actually this is somewhat of a standing joke in our household. Every year I tell my DH that my wishlist is a wardrobe of cute pjs. No, I haven't ever gotten them but it's a fun idea ...
    • Angela Toucan
      fun page
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a fun layout, Patsy! This is SO me - online shopping all the way.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      @flowersgal My Nana always said she wanted a new girdle for Christmas and of course she never got one! I suspect that is worse than being fitted for a new bra!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Ha! Maybe this is the year he'll listen ;-) Such a fun page
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a super fun page! I had seen it in the gallery but didn't realize it was yours. Today I'm playing a bit of catch-up in gallery love. And BTW... DH has often bought me cute pajamas.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - well knowing DH, I bought some (last year's model) of Life is Good pjs this summer when they were on clearance. I love their stuff. The sentiments on this are truly me -- I would live in pjs at home in the winter if they were cute ones like these.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal I have 4 or 5 t-shirts from Life Is Good. John has a few as well. I've not seen their PJ's, they would be fun to have.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    541px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).