prd_noprobllama
prd_nutsaboutfall_texture_beige
prd_oneofakind_wordart_02_unique
prd_onthisday_
prd_sprung_tape_xoxo
prd_wanderlust
mirjam and FarrahJobling like this.
    • mcurtt
      What an adorable scene you have created! And I'm guessing you have seven grandchildren? I noticed the paper dolls and the #7 on your house. :-) An impressive set of products used and it all goes together so seamlessly.
      bjc likes this.
    • bjc
      @mcurtt we have 7 here in earth the little string heart is for our second grandson who was born still at 35 weeks and an easy pregnancy till then. :(. Thanks for commenting
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @bjc Oh, I am so sorry! Hugs
      bjc likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a fantastically creative page Bobbie!!! OMG I love this SO much! Hope you get a GSO for this one because you totally deserve it!

So sorry to hear about your stillborn grandson.
      bjc likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful sentiment and sweet scene you have created. So sorry for the stillborn grandson.
      bjc likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic! page.
      I had a stillborn son, bless you for your loss too. The heart for him is a special touch.
      bjc likes this.
    • Rikki
      Adorable and touching! I love the heart for the stillborn grandson. So sorry for your loss.

Thank you for participating!
      bjc likes this.
    • bjc
      @Angela Toucan I am so sorry you had a baby die too. It is something that changes you forever. May your baby be forever in your heart. hugs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).