MrsPeel

2020ViralChroniclesLittleJoys2_

2020ViralChroniclesLittleJoys2_
MrsPeel, Nov 16, 2020
Description:
The photo is old- Sarita DD- , will change before printing, we need to get together the photos of the past few months ... LOVE this collection, don't miss it!!!!
you still have until tonight to save on the NEW RELEASES :
Document Your December Collection : Oh What Fun Coordinated Collection- 30% OFF this weekend-
Rachel Jefferies : All The Little Joys- Money Saving Bundle is 47% OFF -last day!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-the-Little-Joys-Money-Saving-Bundle.html
TFL!!!
RJMJ, alinalove, JenEm and 1 other person like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      So amazing Cynthia! Love how half the page is a photo and the fun paper stacking on the right!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KittyY
      love the half page!!! Very cool effect
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      stunning photo treatment
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • JenEm
      Saw this in the Nov. FF thread. Love this collection too, and you have created a beautiful page with the photo treatment, and elements stacked on top of the photo. Love the semi-circle word art around the cluster - so clever! Congrats on the FF - it is well deserved. :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh ladies, you make my heart sing!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! so so much!!!!!!!!! love you!! this is a nice note, didnt lnow it was on the FFaves ... LOL I ll go look now, thanks for your kind words, all of you, LOVE YOU!!!!! @SeattleSheri @KittyY @JenEm
      KittyY likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love your blending and the very very big and beautiful cluster- so perfectly done♥ congrats on FF♥
    • Nemla
      Totally beautiful !!! I love the large photo, and I can't say enough about your fab clustering, you are the queen ! Perfect and a well deserved FF..
    • keepscrappin
      love the music overlay on the BIG photo and that gorgeous cluster with the half circle! :wub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).