mcurtt

2020-11_November-TLP_AJ-Week2_Moon_web

2020-11_November-TLP_AJ-Week2_Moon_web
mcurtt, Nov 11, 2020
Description:
Rebecca McMeen - Sinclair, Woodland Paths, Elle. Paula Kesselring - Blue Moon, M3 Aug 2017, Fly Me to the Moon, Deep Space.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderful scene, and great journaling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wombat146
      wow!! awesome page Marilyn, love the lady lying down looking at the moon and starry sky! Oh dear about the falling down bit in your journaling! lol! but I have done the same thing! :) Our old property was such a perfect place to see the sky but like yours, it was surrounded by a lot of trees. Up until our house was built (which was up high on the side of a hill) we would have to wander around, trying to find an open space to look at the stars. :) Love the colours you chose your layout and the whole page design is simply brilliant!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      love your placement of your elements - great page
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love how your art doll is holding the moon up. I haven't even done week 1 yet.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, how fabulous is this! wow!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis Thanks for the Froggy Fave! :circles
      Dalis likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I'm sorry you tripped, but I think the outcome was this amazing page! Your giant lady holding the moon is just perfection xx
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).