mywisecrafts

Real Life

Real Life
mywisecrafts, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
My journaling says this (just my blunt truth about voting and real life....lol).

"This is real life.. Get out and vote...it then gives you the right to complain.....I voted 10-19-20!"

Credits:
Wild & Free by Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wild-and-Free-Kit.html
RJMJ and KittyY like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely fresh, happy colour scheme. Good for you on voting.
    • cookingmylife
      Yay you! I voted too! so I'm justified in complaining, right?!?!?! LOL but by using the Ballot Box there were no little stickers this year... boo hoo. Love the selfie!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Angela Toucan thank you.... Yeah, I wanted different colors..... and yes ma'am to the voting.

@cookingmylife yay you, too! Yes, you can absolutely complain about all things political.... you did your part and had your say!!! LOL. I was part of the first wave of early voting by my house, so I managed to get the sticker. LOL. Thanks.
    • mcurtt
      I love a page with attitude! And we voted too, but ours were mail-in ballots, no stickers included. :-(
    • mywisecrafts
      @mcurtt LOL. I'm literally laughing out loud and thinking...."and I wonder where my daughter gets her attitude". LOL. Hubby mailed his in and I said I needed to see my vote being fed through the machine......LOL.....I'm weird like that.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KittyY
      love it!! Somehow you even made a mask page look happy!!
    • mywisecrafts
      @KittyY lol. thank you..... I think it's the orange.....or maybe the raised eyebrows....LOL.
      KittyY likes this.
    • flowersgal
      We voted early also and stood in line like you to make sure ours went into the machine. However, I find that most Americans (and maybe the rest of the world) seem to think that they have an inalienable right to complain and complain and complain! Unfortunately we are often an ungrateful people who take the privileges we have for granted. Okay, off my soapbox ... Fun layout.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...GO YOU!...Mask & ALL!...Love The Composition! & Color Scheme!...Great PIC!...The Look On Your Face! & The Finger Pointing! Says It All!...Great Narrative!...:byay:bwave:banana...:ballonhang... :like ...:perfect...
    • mywisecrafts
      @flowersgal for sure... definitely some truth. It's okay to get on soapboxes. That's what they are for... LOL. Glad you liked the layout.

@RJMJ LOL. I took the selfie just for the purpose of a layout. LOL. Didn't know how I was going to use it at the time, but knew it would come in handy somewhere... LOL.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    65.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).