MrsPeel

UnforgettableFriendships

UnforgettableFriendships
MrsPeel, Oct 31, 2020
Description:
The photo must be at least 10 years old, if not more. We were so very blessed not just that we were given this place to live, but the location is amazing, plus the fact that this isn't one of the typical council estates, this is a Grade 2 listed building, Heritage, build after the II World War, we have communal Gardens that are a breathing in the middle of the city, which were a God send so Sarita didn't feel a great change, from living in a small village north east Brazil climbing trees to eat fruit and diving in both sea and river.., LOTS of friends & family.... We were also blessed on the fact that there were lots of kids at the time. The girls on the right end are Vanessa & Phoebe, daughters of our neighbor Marga, Spanish and with lots in common with us, (we speak Portuguese at home but Sarita & myself are both fluent in Spanish) we used to take the girls to picnic, did shopping together.... I know I was able to give Sarita a happy childhood everywhere in the world we were :)
Made x the October Template Challenge -
with Allison Pennington's free template for the Challenge
NEW RELEASES ON SALE THIS WEEKEND:
Designed by Soco : Remember Me Mini Kit
(which I don't think is too mini!! LOL)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Remember-Me-Mini-Kit.html
& Remember Me : Pocket Cards
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Remember-Me-Pocket-Cards.html
ALL on sale this weekend!!! plus remember we still have the Halloween Sale going until tomorrow!
TFL!!!
LynnG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is lovely. Great large photo of the friends who all look so happy together and nice clustering (as always). I enjoyed reading your explanation of the photo and of the blessings of where you live and have lived.
    • Donitab
      That photo says so much - the joy jumps off the page
    • cfile
      I love the large photo of Sarita and her friends growing up.. the happiness captured in their faces says it all! I love that you used the template to make it your own! The colors are so vibrant and I love the cluster on the side and the title work with the wonderful journaling card says it all. Thank you Cynthia for playing along with the Oct Template challenge. I love your sweet page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).