Lynn Canyon A Little Big Moment
littlekiwi, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
Project Mouse (World): Canada by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Storyteller September 2019 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller October 2020 by Just Jaimee
A Summer Day Dressed Down by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Storyteller March 2020 by Just Jaimee

If it wasn’t for the fact that I was with Patricia, Martin & mum, I’m not sure I would have stepped foot on that suspension bridge at Lynn Canyon. It took a lot of convincing by everyone involved and a lot of watching other people cross the bridge before I would but I did it. I’m not saying I’ll ever willingly cross another swinging suspension bridge in a hurry though.
G.J. and MrsPeel like this.
    • Donitab
      Oh my! I couldn’t do it and I make sure everyone knows up front! It’s irrational but the fear is real - proud of you though and you got a great page out of it! Love that green!
    • flowersgal
      Good for you for taking on the challenge. Lovely layout and great photo.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jennifer - you're a brave woman! I don't think I could do that either, without lots of support. I recently faced one of my fears by going up on a mountain and walking to the very edge and looking down. Good for you for facing your fears!
    • littlekiwi
      @Donitab @flowersgal @Cherylndesigns it was more a case of I couldn’t really say no in front of extended family I’d just met. If I didn’t have two people in front of me and one behind me I’m not sure I would have done it. If nothing else, I can at least say I’ve done it.
    • marijke
      Fantastic that you dared to do this ... they wouldn't get me on it .. Beautiful photo and page ...
    • Cherylndesigns
    • KittyY
      ohhh girrrrllllllllll I could not do this - so YAY YOU!!!
    • littlekiwi
      For anyone wondering, this bridge here is why my tagline says “I prefer bridges made of concrete”
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      looks like a jolly long, wonky 'bridge' and yay for doing it, not sure that i would have! great use of that leaf paper & i love the paint matting the photo, title & wordstrips area
    • MrsPeel
      LOL your journaling!!!! thing is, Jennifer.... is the experiences of this type, when we challenge ourselves and see how much power to do these things, that you're whole "path" starts opening and happening...... I used to suffer from vertigo... BAD case..... very bad. When I did Torism in Uni in Brazil, I wanted to be a tour guide. In the last year, taking into account that being a guide in Rio involves things like climbing 220 steps and looking dow from that place, go on the cable car to go to Sugar Loaf mountain and things like that... I decided to go to the Brazil;'s Avenue, the largest avenue in the country, most of it is motorway.... to cross it, there are huge sets of stairs that go from one side to another...ciompletely closed by something like chicken wire only stronger...no way you can fall, and the bridge is iron.... so, hype safe... I still threw up for the first 2 months...but didn't;t give up.... and there I was later, with a huge new experience and graduating with great grades...and getting so much tips and commissions as a guide..... so, look at it with a further meaning.... you were able to make tour path from one side to the other in a wobbly situation, but you did it...so getting balance on that, if you use it concentration.... you start getting more balance in your whole life....pluys, the fact6 that they were with you means you have people who love you and support you!!!!! OK, I better shit my mouth LOL I'm not one for analysing all, but some things give some spiritual and mental strength to us... the past 20 years of my life have been about finding the good thing in the bad stuff, and that balance... still am on that path :) love seeing you in your pages !!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).