Cherylndesigns

Double Exposure Challenge

Double Exposure Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Oct 29, 2020
Description:
This challenge was so timely. The kids came over last night and we started looking at old pictures of them. Ava screenshot several of them and this morning I had a bunch of old pictures of her in my Google photos. That gave me the idea to do a double exposure of her "before and after". She definitely did NOT like this particular picture of her young self. before her braces and in these glasses. LOL Young Ava was 10 - she's now 20.

Credits: LBW Pretty In Pink; PRD_XOXO Alpha.
    • Donitab
      I bet she loves seeing this before and after - Great job and glad you jumped in and tried it. Ava is just a beautiful young woman and you made a beautiful LO to prove it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Donitab Thanks SO much, Donita! Your comment really simplified it for me - you said to get two pictures and combine them. Thanks for that! As usual, I was "overthinking it". LOL Ava loved this layout - even though she hates this "old" picture. LOL We got a good laugh out of it. She hadn't even gotten her braces on yet and she wore them for 5 years!

PS - I always tell people that she's just as beautiful on the inside. She's a total sweetheart! :beat:beat:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).