Farwen

mysterious

mysterious
Farwen, Oct 25, 2020
Description:
For the October 2020 Halloween Bash Quote Scrap Challenge

credits:

Allison Pennington - Thirty One (the elements), Bite Me collab (retired)
Little Butterfly Wings - Fear of the Dark, Once upon a Christmas, That's Scary! elements
Rachel Jefferies - Messy Marks: Date Stamps 2019/2020, Monochrome Papers freebie, Pocket Art: Signature Kit 6

font: LD Royal Portable
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? you know how I feel, your pages always br8ng a new, original detail that makes the page super special, LOVE love LOVE and love more the way you split the page, the quote in that frame is gorgeous, love the contrast, the light the stars give, the silhouettes (at least I think they are female silhouettes? ) give even more mysterious feel and the having the blue clouds area and then purple give it an even more amazing look and feel!!!!!! Superb as ALWAYS!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @MrsPeel please would you stop to leave me all this love?? muchas gracias querida ♥♥♥♥ (yep, female silhouettes, but 2 photos, same girl :) ) you know I think this is my first pocket style page??? It was sooo easy thanks to @Rachel Jefferies template!!!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wowsa!! Stunning page!! Your pages have popped up in my feed recently over at Insta (love your handle their btw!!) and wowsa!!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @Rachel Jefferies oh thank you Rachel! It's because I'm a little behind in posting my pages there (had some technical problem with the app 'cause I use an old smartphone) and I have some to add, soooo other pages coming, just saying :whistle :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).