MrsPeel

2020ViralChronicles_KeepingAnEye

2020ViralChronicles_KeepingAnEye
MrsPeel, Oct 28, 2020
Description:
We are so lucky, blessed with a doctor that really cares and goes the extra mile, she keeps an eye in both Sarita and my health, we went on Saturday to the surgery for me to have the Flu Vaccine. It was really well organized, they had the practoce manager outside (is terribly cold here!!! poor girl!) making sure none who had no appointment got in. They only had 3 people at the time (the waiting room is huge, they could have had more but you see the responsibility!) we have a new nurse, and she was great, also the new wheelchair is a breath of fresh air compared to the other one I had, also given by the health authorities on request from our doctor. It was great to get out, even with the cold, but then I rested enough to make sure wouldn't have a bad reaction :) The scarf I'm wearing was £1 on an online store, I wasn't expecting that quality, I'm in love with it!!!
in my page here:
from the selected products ON SALE HALF PRICE|50% OFF TODAY ONLY on SOSN:
Lynn Grieveson : Modular Photobook Templates

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Modular-Album.html
& Creative Springboard : Sharp Eyed Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sharp-Eyed-Kit.html
Designed by Soco : Bad Day Pocket Cards
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bad-Day-Pocket-Cards.html
& Bad Day : Words & Stickers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bad-Day-Words-and-Stickers.html
Also remember there is still a Halloween sale until November 1st!
TFL!!!
    • Angela Toucan
      fun cluster around the small photo. Is that your street?
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely photo with the leading lines and the scarf looks warm and soft with great color. Those yellow spots of color really enliven the whole great layout.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      You truly deserve all this goodness Cynthia! You made cold gray London look brilliant with those bits of yellow! and well done on getting a new chair! Yay!
    • LynnG
      So glad you have someone you can trust looking after you. This is such a great 'everyday' page. I love that scarf BTW, the colour is great on you and with the glasses!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ladies, thank YOU, with all my heart!!!! you make my days so much better!!!!

@Angela Toucan the big photo is the ramp going in my doctor's surgery, they have steps but with the wheel chair we go around for the ramp. The other, small photo, we have a little patio in our place, more like a balcony, I was there taking photos of the garden's trees, and took a selfie, this was when we came back from the doctors, I ll show you my street, will make a page, our front door is inside the estate, where the gardens are :)

@flowersgal Patsy thank so much!!!!!always a pleasure scrapping with Lynn's kits, and I am hoping some of you gal's elegance rubs on me... I had to make an effort not to fill the page with elements LOL but I was happy with the results :)

@cookingmylife Maureen, Thank YOU!!!! as I said to Patsy, maybe a bit of your elegance is finally rubbing on me, had fun with this, thanks so much for your kind words.... I have to admit, the first few month of the pandemic were actually good for us, now is wearing us out because we should be planning our end of the year that should happen in Brazil & Argentina, but unfortunately won't :( Thank FGod I have you guys here, you do make a huge difference on me being able to be happy and hopeful!!!!

@LynnG.... always a delight to play with your kits!!! like I was saying to the girls, I think your elegance is starting to work on me, I made an effort and I didn't fill the page with elements!!! LOL Miss you, we need this thing to end so you can come back to visit us again, Sarita wants to meet you now!!!!!!!! thanks so much for being there for us Lynn, you are an extraordinary woman, full of talent and a heart made of gold, LOVE YOU!!!!
    • janedee
      Wonderful every day page! I love the beautiful title work, cluster and great use of the pocket cards.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).