Cherylndesigns

October Journaling Challenge

October Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Oct 22, 2020
Description:
My daughter and grandson in their latest selfie for me. They make me very happy. Love these sweet faces.

I used Paula Kesselring's Summer Sea Bundle https://the-lilypad.com/store/Summer-sea-Bundle.html
    • mcurtt
      What a sweet selfie! I love how the blues in your photo extend out to the background waves.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn!! I just love this picture! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Gorgeous, Cheryl, I'll bet you do treasure that pic!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • Justagirl
      Wow what a perfect backdrop for the selfie. The is is a sweet photo and what a nice pic to receive. Thanks for sharing your joy.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Justagirl Thanks so much for your sweet comments and for the wonderful challenge!! :)
    • MrsPeel
      Im going quickly throygh the last week of gallery to find a particular one, and this makes me wonder , from the thumbnail, if these two were a photo taken from a glossy magazine...then I come closer and see if your family, of course, it had to be!!!!!they are both beautiful, those smiles sweeten my morning too, and I feel even closer to you right now...... love the page, the way you made choices is perfection, the beautiful going on with colors in the bottom, the awesome font and the block journaling on top, all perfectly balanced without taking attention from the photo...absolute beauty (as usual!!!!) [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Ohhhhhh, My Sister Love, you just made MY heart smile. Thank you for your heartfelt comments - they always make me feel warm and fuzzy. I love this picture so much and can't wait to tell Stephanie that you thought it was a magazine cover! I call her "The Selfie Queen" as I'm sure Serita is, as the selfies I've seen of her are wonderful, too! I want to catch up soon!!! LOVE YOU!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).