Claire Grantham

AJ Monthly Muse: October 2020 Week 3 - Spring Yay!

AJ Monthly Muse: October 2020 Week 3 - Spring Yay!
Claire Grantham, Oct 27, 2020
Description:
I loves me some Spring!! Esp living in NYC where Winter is just SO cold. It's nice to feel warmth on your face again, change down into less heavy coats, the flowers are starting to bloom and the migrating birds stop over and add song to the days.
1. Tell me what you like (or dislike) about this particular season - I did this with my journaling
2. CHOOSE a colour palette that YOU feel represents this particular season for YOU. - I used a mixture of pinks, greens and blues which feels like Spring to me
3. Include a texture(s) or geometrics shape(s) that represent this particular season for YOU. - I added some textured paint to my page, this particular paint feels like movement to me and that is what Spring feels like to me. I move more, as it's warmer and I can be outside more, but nature feels like it's waking up, so there is that kind of movement too.

I used all the things..
FDD Memory Lane Template
PRD Tales of Spring papers / elements
NBK Sometimes Page Dividers
Just Jaimee Storyteller March 2020
Tangie Baxter Springtide Graffiti No2
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I adore all the layering you used in the background, such wonderful colors and textures. Your face says it all in your photos, I love it! Yes, spring is the best. I agree. Winter in the NYC is rough. Fantastic page!
    • Angela Toucan
      such pretty colours. lovely photos
    • mirjam
      What an awesome page Claire! Love your layering and blending and great photos too LOL! The whole page has such a fun energetic vibe!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    362.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).