Template-challenge-Oct 2020

Template-challenge-Oct 2020
Lillyia, Oct 12, 2020
Description:
Allison Pennington-October 2020 Template Challenge
No - A Lilypad Collab Kit
Boho Sunshine Kit - Kim Jensen
Fall Spice Fields - Rebecca McNeen
mary kate and Claire Grantham like this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I love your layout, the colours are fab. I am sorry, but I LOL at your journaling! I am cracking up at the Squirrel, just waiting for you to be done!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Claire Grantham It's okay. You can LOL as much as you want. I'm afraid the squirrel got the last laugh on that one. :angry:agree Thank you for sharing a laugh.
    • mary kate
      Too funny! I love your journaling, and I love your colour scheme (the burgundy and blue-grey stripes are so striking).
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
    • cfile
      ha ha.. your journaling makes me giggle so much! I love your Halloween Decor and all I can say is your squirrel has great taste!!! So cute and thank you for playing along with the Oct Template Challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @cfile Thank you. I'm glad the story brought you laughter. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Donitab
      Oh - this is so funny - squirrels may be mischievous but they sure are fascinating to watch. I love your subtle Oct and that great little frownie face.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Donitab Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, I agree with you that those busy little squirrels are fascinating to watch -especially as they use all kinds of gymnastic moves to eat the food from the bird feeder, steal the walnuts you just collected and left on the table for an an hour, and use your picnic table to leave the cracked shells and residue from their nut-eating session! Just gotta luv those li'l squirrels. :D
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).