Cherylndesigns

Halloween Bash Quote Challenge

Halloween Bash Quote Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Oct 25, 2020
Description:
Rjefferies Pocket Art Pint Sized; NBK AC30 Layered Frame.
chastml and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      You made it...not just made it, but made it BIG TIME awesome!!!! LOVE LOVE love so much the b&w, the hand made feel, the splash of red is perfection, those stitches and the messy thread, gorgeous, as you do!!!!!! We really need to catch up!!! I ll try later, not feeling 100% right now, but wanted to get this closed in case I fall asleep, maybe that is what I need :) so we'll talk later! I look at the photos of the house every day when I wake up, is like the light comes into my bedroom and gives me a great start of the day, is like you are with us a bit,m even in the distance!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Ohhhhhhh, thank you for your beautiful and heartfelt comments, My Sister! I'm so happy that you're enjoying looking at my photos! Makes my keeping the photo diary all worthwhile! I'd love to talk - whenever you feel up to it. I'm here most of the time now - laying low again because of this covid horrible stuff!
    • mcurtt
      Wonderful photoless layout. I love the overlapping journal cards and that flower touched with red.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. Seems like I'm making more and more photoless layouts these days.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    67.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).