mcurtt

2020-10_October-TLP_Slow-Scrap_1023_web

2020-10_October-TLP_Slow-Scrap_1023_web
mcurtt, Oct 24, 2020
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - Simple Modern Album Templates. Lynn Grieveson - Poe Faced.
MrsPeel, LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      The photos are fabulous. Up close record player and album, please and thank you. Love this page. The moustache on the owl is hilarious. Love that you used that deep gray almost black background, it makes the black in the photos really pop. Curiosity, what album is he listening to?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @trekmom Thank you! It was from a few days ago, so it was either one of the Eddie Van Halen albums he pulled out so that I could revisit them, or an album by someone called Freya Ridings, the name of the album is also Freya Ridings. :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      what a lovely old player. great photos and really striking colour scheme
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Angela Toucan Thanks! Actually, the turntable may be the newest of the bunch, it is only a year old??? DH is an audiophile. Our home is full of turntables, speakers, various components, vinyl, etc. This system is set-up on the main floor in our living room.
    • garrynkim
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great use of the circle and terrific layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      "Our home is full of turntables, speakers, various components, vinyl, etc." Such a contrast to our home where you might find perfect silence! and if I have music or a podcast etc. I've learned to shut my door. plus Eddie Van Halen is the kind of thing that should definitely be on a 9 or 10! Really great page @mcurtt and wonderful little bits on the layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh this is such a cool page!! I love the turntable! Great papers and use of the elements!! Thanks so much for playing along with my slow scrap!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I LOVE the dark background.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      can't stop for long but, woman, you are a surprise box that never stops giving!!!! this is awesome. wll be back to expand, bit the whole composition the marvel of the way the reflection play in the black and the geo feel, and OMG the record player!!!!!! my most favorite thing in the world!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).