Description:
Moments Like This by Pink Reptile Designs
Dear Mom: Storyteller May 2016 add on by Just Jaimee
Mall Madness by Little Butterfly Designs
In My Purse by Designs by Soco & Pink Reptile Designs
Friendship by Just Jaimee
Clash with Class by Etc by Danyale and Studio Basic

Fonts:
DJB 2CUTE4U Regular (red font with hearts)
Yay Babe Regular (blue font)
Pea Kar Kar Print Regular (yellow font)
Elegant Typewriter (black and white font)

It was love at first sight as soon as I saw these blue shoes in the distance during my Dress For Success dressing appointment. I had been trying on item after item for nearly an hour and the personal dressers and I were just figuring out how many complete outfits I had and whether there were any gaps. There were a few gaps but nothing major, so I was just packing up my clothes to take home when one of the volunteers showed me these blue shoes. Right then I knew I just had to try them on. When looking at them I wasn’t sure that they would fit me as I have wide feet, but they fit like a glove. I walked around the showroom in them to make sure they were comfortable, and they were as comfortable as slippers. Whenever I wear them I always feel amazing in them since most of my shoes are boring and black plus I always get complements about them.
chastml and angels like this.
    • StefanieS
    • cfile
      I love the word art and those pretty blue shoes :) Love the journaling with the change in fonts and colors too :) well done! So glad you are scrapping again too... Great choice in papers and word art! the stitching on the photo is great too :)
    • HeatherB
      Those are great shoes Jennifer! Love the blue background to match, the colourful layers, and the amazing border work. Wonderful page!
      [​IMG]
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      kiss barr!
    • DivaMom96
    • Ferdy
      I love your journaling! I have a condition in my foot, so it's super difficult to buy a nice shoe...that wordart is so perfect!!
    • littlekiwi
      @HeatherB I can’t take all the credit for the paint work....that’s Little Butterfly Wings magic....I can however take credit for duplicating and chopping some of it in bits and shifting parts of it around to cover some words I didn’t want in the bottom right and adding some more detail to the top left side.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @Ferdy shoes and I are not best friends 95% of the time so usually being practical comes before looking good. I have a wide foot, high instep and need to have orthotic friendly shoes. These unfortunately aren’t orthotic friendly so while they look good and are flat they aren’t that comfortable for long periods of time.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @littlekiwi I understand you so well...I can't walk long distances and if the shoe is not very comfortable, it can have serious damages to my left foot...
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).