Kim Jensen's:
Boho Sunshine EP Paint 3
By The Numbers EP Arrow 1 clear and arrow 1 orange
After the Rain paper Line Gradient
Stitch folded letters
Hello Spring Tape Octagons and tape Flowers
Twilight Bokeh Overlays Purple 5
    • umyesh
      I'm impressed by your credit list! That orange stood out to me right away in the gallery. I love her hand coming out of the photo! I also love how you put photos in the clear arrows! All the paint and bokeh behind us perfect for this celebratory page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous use of colour. Brilliant job with the out of bounds technique on that special photo. Well done.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Wow, thank you so much! I worked on this page for two days on and off. Oh "beep" I found a mistake. BRB.
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Oh wow! This is spectacular! They literally look like they are jumping out of the photo with joy!! You seriously nailed the challenge! Thank you for playing along.
      trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      @trekmom I'm sorry about the mistake! I hate it when that happens!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you so much, mistake fixed. A little magic eraser and duplicating the clear arrow over the other one, bye bye mistake! Thank you for your kind words.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much!!
      @garrynkim That photo was the first thing I thought about when I read your challenge, thank you so much.
      Now, to get away from this computer before my migraine gets worse.
    • KimJ
      Oh, how fun! I love the use of the arrows, and the photo is awesome! So much joy in this page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KimJ Thank you so much. I enjoyed that day so much. My daughter and her friends are a hoot and half.
      KimJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is amazing!! I love the photos in the arrows. I love that you have got out of bounds going on with the hands and the feet.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).