Roxana

Not Perfect

Not Perfect
    • MrsPeel
      again this is another froggy fave!!!! love it when you go further and use more elements (as the element hoarder I am LOL) he has the look of a very intelligent, sweet at the same time and serious in this photo.... love the composition, everything is as you always do: amazing!!!!!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Roxana
      Thanks, @MrsPeel ! Yes, with the age, now being a young man, even if he still is a sweet little bpy, he became very serious, and I hardly catch him smiling in a photo. He hates me taking pictures of him, lol.
    • garrynkim
      What a great photo catch. I love that gesso on the BG! I love all the buttons. Keep taking those photos even though he protests! I love them.
    • Roxana
      Thank you, @garrynkim ! I will continue to stress him with my photos, at least as long as I can, he is almost 16yo, so it might not take too long...
    • DivaMom96
      Roxana likes this.
    • Iowan
      This is simply stunning and that cluster is perfect. Thanks for taking the challenge.
    • Roxana
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2020:10:24 20:13:00

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).