AnotherAmanda

Joy102020JC

Joy102020JC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 24, 2020
Description:
October 2020 - Journaling Challenge - Joy
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - I love that you still grab my hand to show me things that excite you. I know it won't be long before you're just too big to hold my hand. I love that you take my hand without thinking and when I don't expect it. Yesterday, you wanted to show me the red leaves of the tree in the backyard. Perfectly ordinary, but so amazing. I love you. You bring me joy. October 2020
Elements and Papers - You Can Do This (Pink Reptile Designs)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
chastml likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, this is wonderful! I love the photo and love the journaling. I also really like the paint/stamp layering, the "habit forming" word art, and the way you did the title. Great page!
      [​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the adorable photo and the stacked elements and wonderful journaling!
    • yellowpeep
      What a great thing to journal. Those everyday things sometimes get drowned out by the "bigger" memories. I love the photo and the painty background.
      [​IMG]
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      kiss Bart!!
    • Ferdy
      what a precious moment captured!! love the paint and the cluster you created here too!
    • Justagirl
      Such a sweet and joyful page. Those moments are so precious. Gorgeous page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).