RJMJ

Little Butterfly Wings-October 2020-Template-You Can Do It!

Little Butterfly Wings-October 2020-Template-You Can Do It!
RJMJ, Oct 22, 2020
Description:
What A GORGEOUS! Template!...In The Midst Of Me Getting Ready For My Impending Surgery Tomorrow!...I Managed To Find Some Time To Scrap A Layout...LOL!...Been Wanting To Dive In With This Wonderful! Template!...It's Fall Now...The Leaves Are Changing...& So Is The Season...Cooler Nights!...Shorter Days!...This Time Of Year...For Me Has Been Traditionally A Time Of Change! & Transition!...& This Year Is No Different!...I Have Surgery Tomorrow That I've Been Waiting For...For 4 YEARS! To Get!...& Now That We Have Been EVICTED! From Our Apartment Complex!...Where WE Have Lived For Over 20 Years!...We Now Have To Move!!!...The NEW! Owners!...Are Gutting Our Apartment!...& Turning It Into Luxury Apartments!...So We Have Until FEBRUARY 2021! To VACATE!!!!!!!!!!!!...We Were In Total Shock! When It Happened!...But It's Been A Few Weeks Now!...The Shock Is Gone! & Reality! Has Taken It's Place!...We Have Been Cleaning! & Getting Rid Of A Lot Of Stuff! That We Are Not Gonna Be Bringing With Us!...Now That We Know We Have To Move!...We Are Glad! In A Way!...It's Been Time To Move On For Awhile Now!...So We Are Now Looking Forward To Moving Out Of Here!...& Getting A FRESH! Start Somewhere NEW!...So...That's Loosely What This Layout Is About!...Moving Out/Moving On/Moving To A NEW! Fresh! More Positive! FUTURE!...

*The Buildings You See In Her Minds Eye...Were In The BG Paper That I Used From The M3 Monthly Kit!...I Just Blended The Paper In Using Blend Modes & Then Blended Her Photo In Accordingly!...*

*I Also...Recolored The Flower In Question From The M3 Kit...It Was More Orange-y...I Needed It To Be Pink To Match Her Sweater!...

*For My You Can Do It! Layout:I Used Only One Kit:

*Mixed Media Monthly-September 2020-Little Butterfly Wings
Trish likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great AJ page, loving the word art, so appropriate for what you are dealing with right now. As always, great blending. Good thoughts for tomorrow's surgery! And hoping you find just the right place for you in February. Thanks so much for participating in Little Butterfly Wings' October template challenge. :eg9
      RJMJ likes this.
    • staciahall
      Super fun use of the template with the eyes peeking through!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Stops me in my tracks -- your amazing layout! Hope the surgery goes well tomorrow and that you have a swift recovery. I can imagine your surprise at being forced to move but sometimes (like a swift kick in the behind) it takes that to get us started. Great new attitude and BTW a fresh start offers many new opportunities.
      Lisa B and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...Thank You! So Much For All Your Kind! & Wonderful! Comments!...And The GOOD VIBES! For My Surgery Tomorrow!...[I Really Do Appreciate It!!!...]...& About Moving Too!...I'm Surprisingly Upbeat About Tomorrow's Surgery!...& I Know When The Time Is Right!...We Will Find That NEW! Perfect Place For Us!!!...:banana:byay:bwave...:bk...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @staciahall ...Thank You! For Your Lovely Comment!...I Kinda Have A Thing With Eyes In My Layouts!...Funny Thing!...I Noticed Your Last Name Is HALL!...So Is Mine!...That's My Family Last Name...How Cool!...Not The Most Common Name!...LOVE!...:crazy3...:cheer...:D...:love...
    • RJMJ
      @flowersgal ...I LOVE! It When You Stop By & Leave Comments In My Gallery!...Thank You! So Very Much!!!...For Your Kind Comments!...And Thank You! So Much! For Your Sincerest Wishes For A Speedy Recovery!...And You Are Right About NEEDING! A Kick In The Butt! Sometimes!...Maybe We Needed To Be More Motivated To MOVE!...LOL!...Being Evicted!...Is Motivation Enough For Me!!!...LOL!...Yes!...We Are Feeling Positive About Our Move Now!...Good Vibes! All Around!...:heartslub ...
    • Trish
      OMG, this is another fantastic layout! Mic drop
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Wow wow wow!!! All of it! The LO, your surgery (4 yrs! are you in Canada! My MiL waited 2+ for cataract surgery!), and your surprise new beginning! After two cross-country moves in 5 yrs, I can say it's a good thing to weed out and start fresh! You will be in my thoughts today!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Lisa B ...Good Morning To You!...You Are My Second Contact Since My Surgery Yesterday!...Thank You!...For Your Kind Words!...My Operation Went Well!...And Yes! I Do Live In Canada!...[...New Brunswick...]...But They Had To Keep Me Longer Than The Normal To Get My Oxygen Levels Up!...But Once They Did!...They Allowed Me To Go Home...Much Later Than Planned...But Home Nonetheless...I'm Still In A Lot Of Pain Today!...But The Pain Meds HELP!!!...LOL!...Thanks! So Much For Stopping By!...WOW!...TWO! Cross-Country Moves...GO YOU!!!...& YES! I Think We Really Need! A FRESH! Start!...We Are Now Looking Forward To Moving ...ON! From Here...:bk...:bwave:byay:banana...:heartslub...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are BACK AT HOME! Here's to a speedy recovery!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    635.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).