Claire Grantham

Journaling: October 2020 - You & Me & Food

Journaling: October 2020 - You & Me & Food
Claire Grantham, Oct 19, 2020
Description:
Hubby and I love food, we have had so many awesome food experiences. I am a very lucky lady, as my Hubby does all of the cooking. I give him 2 nights off a month ;) BUT I do bake, which he doesn't do, so it's not totally uneven.
I used all Just Jaimee -
Foodie Kit
Storyteller Sept 2018 Template
Storyteller July and August 2020
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a great photo and I love the word art!! The hearts are such a great touch!! I adore this page!!
    • Claire Grantham
      @IntenseMagic Thanks Jan! I haven't used word art like this before, so I am super pleased you think it works and the hearts were one of those last-minute throw-ins!!
    • Justagirl
      I totally get the joy of food, its my go to, the hips might not agree though lol! This is a great moment to document about your joy and something you do with each other. My husband is a retired chef so I am very spoilt when he cooks. Gorgeous page wonderful photos and great take on the theme.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Justagirl OMG a chef husband... My husband does all the cooking and he is pretty damn good.. but a chef!! How do you cope!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    331.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).