RJMJ

Photography Challenge-October 2020-Skeleton Crew

Photography Challenge-October 2020-Skeleton Crew
RJMJ, Oct 19, 2020
Description:
Great! Challenge!...Lots Of Wonderful Layouts!...So Many Options!...But Since Halloween Is Just Around The Corner!...& I Will Take Any Opportunity! To Make A Halloween Layout!!!...So My Choice Is Black/White...In My Case...My Photo Is A VERY!...LARGE!...SUPER-SIZED!...SKELETON!!!...He Is In The Middle Of The Layout!...In All His SKULL-ERY!...Goodness!...LOL!...& He Is Flanked All Around With All Of His Halloween! Cohorts!...Who Are All Getting Ready To Go Out & SCARE-Up! Some Halloween!...Fun! Or Perhaps!...Some Halloween!...MISCHIEF!!!!...All The WA Included Comes From The Halloween Kits I Used!...But I Did Create 3 Of My Own!...BOO-YA!...WHO LET THE BATS OUT?...& IT"S A SKELETON CREW...So Much Fun! To Create!...HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!...

*To Create My Skeleton Crew Layout-I Used:

*The Witching Hour-Little Butterfly Wings
*Boo Crew-ForeverJoy
Mrivas likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so cool!! I just love spending time looking at your pages and taking in all the bits and pieces in them! The big skeleton is fantastic and I adore all the word art!! Happy Halloween!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @IntenseMagic Aw! Thanks! For Stopping By!...And Thanks! For Your Very Kind Comment!...Appreciate It Very Much!!!...Did You Enjoy Your Rocky Horror Picture Show Dinner Theatre?...Hope You Did!...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! To You & Yours Too!!!...:byay :bwave :banana ... :heartlub ...
    • IntenseMagic
      @RJMJ We had a great time, thanks for asking!! I am definitely not used to staying up until 3am and was pretty much useless on Saturday, but it was worth it :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    361.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).