Dear Dad by Designed by Soco
Tastes of Summer Elements by Paula Kesselring
PU/CU 2020 Shadow Styles and CU Stylin #159 Embossed Plastic by Mommyish
Ticket Please ("fun" tickets), Glee (blue flower) by Rachel Young

Cindy's Layered Templates: Double It Up 11 by Cindy Schneider
Font: Monopoly inline
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • Smwhite
      What a fab game night layout! Monopoly is great because it can take several hours to play depending on who's buying what! It looks like a great version too!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the various expressions you captured and showcased here, and i love your slick property holder turny thing version, that should come with all of them! i am totally with you on the one hour personal limit too! I'm the same but during lockdown, the kids kept track of who owned what and had how much cash and we played the same game over several weeks but i was fine with being the first bankrupt player!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos. great story telling and a beautiful 2 page spread.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is beyond amazing Heather!!!! not that that surprises me, every page of yours is delightful and perfect, but seeing them also beautifully present... love seeing them grown up but still keeping that sweet your boy looking in their faces (and lucky you they still let you take the pictures!!! Sarita lets me but then there are photos she has forbidden me to post in social media LOL) anyway, this is such an awesome double pager!!!!! can you believe I have never played Monopoly? anyway, you as always, make a record of life in such a way, it makes men heart sing!!!!!!!
      sharing this now!!! (a detour needs to have another detour LOL)
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).