RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-October 2020-Tag-Nature:Breathe It All In

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-October 2020-Tag-Nature:Breathe It All In
RJMJ, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
Another Wonderful! Rachel Challenge!...I Too LOVE! Tags!...I Think As Creatives We Like The Flexibility Of Being Able To Create How You Want...More Stuff...Less Stuff...Whatever You Are Into In That Mood Or Moment!...My Layout Today Is All About Feeling Wild & Free!...Wanting To Be Wild & Free!...But Perhaps You Can't Or Are Not Able To Be...As "FREE" As You Would Like To Be!!...Sounds Like Real Life To Me!...Especially These Days With Covid-19...Here Where I Live They Have Tightened Up The Restrictions Again...Since,Perhaps You May...Have Heard [On The Canadian News...]...There Is A Senior Home In Our City That Has 22 People Who Were Recently Infected With Covid-19...& There Are Now 3 Schools In Our Province Who Have Covid-19 Infected Children...& The 3 Schools Are Now Closed For Cleaning!...It Is Now Mandatory To Wear A Mask Wherever You Go In The City...But There Are Still People Who Resist!...It Makes Me So Upset!...To See This!...I Realize That We All Wanna Be "FREE"...But In The Meantime...We All Want To "LIVE"...So We Can Be More "FREE" In The Future...

*FYI:My Tag That I Created For This Challenge & Layout...Is All The Way To The Left Side:Bottom Of My Layout...I Kept The Base White To Make It Stand Out...& To Loosely Co-ordinate With The Rest Of The Varying Shades Of White Spots In The Layout...*...IE:No Shade Of Any Color Is Ever Just One Shade...With There Being Varying Degrees Of Each Color...Like Life & Color...The Degrees Are Ever Evolving...& Always MOVING" & Changing...As Is Life...

*For My Nature:Breathe It All In Layout-I Used:

*Trust The Journey:Stay Patient-Rachel Jefferies
*Pocket Art-Signature Kit No.7-Rachel Jefferies

*So Creating With These 2 Collections...Enables Me To Be In For The 2nd Draw...Since They Are Both BRAND! NEW OCTOBER 2020-DSD! RELEASES!...& One Is The BYOC For October*
cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rhonda, you are full of AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! will be back tomorrow, but just couldn't go without saying something, this is spectacular!!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! and wow again. (I won't ask you for a layer count, you've probably exceeded 200 on this one).
      RJMJ likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      Wow - how long did it take you create this masterpiece? It took me a while to find the tag, lol!! Love the whole art journal feeling of this layout. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    381.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).