Iowan

1902-Charley-and-Mabel-Johnston

1902-Charley-and-Mabel-Johnston
Iowan, Oct 16, 2020
Description:
1902 Charley and Mabel Johnston
Hygge - a Collab - NBK Designs and Joyce Paul
bjc, KarenB, katell and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Carol, you are vbeyond words, so so talented!!!!!!!!!!! I m gonna have to play with this, even though I know I will torture myself after seeing this!!!!!! awesome AWESOMEEEEEEEE
      bjc likes this.
    • Iowan
      thanks @MrsPeel for the comments sweetie. I'm having fun with the fall kits while I plug away at a heritage book. The wonderful fall kits are perfect for my project.
      bjc and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh you make me wanna stay and scrap a page with this... honestly, Carol, you are magic..... !!!!!! my cousin sent me a photo of part of our family.... is a jewel... I always wanted to try get all those very old photos and make a book, but my next project will be finish Sarita's year books, I made and printed 8 years of her life in 7 books, it was with the paper photos... when she turned 9, we bought our first digital, so the choosing the right photos will be a full on task then remember what, when and...well general ..my brain is smashed LOL remember to tag me when you move these <3 Love YOU!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel way to go on her yearbooks. What a treasure❤️❤️❤️. I didn’t get a digital camera until 2002 so all my daughter’s photos are paper too. Since they need to be pulled out of albums and scanned, the task is just daunting and it is just not happening. Dave is helping with the heritage project so that has made it more fun. We figured we had better get cracking or all the history would be lost. For example, in this photo above, we can’t identify the couple n the right!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • katell
      amazing old picture, love this frame all these flowers around it. Beautiful lo!
      Iowan likes this.
    • KarenB
      Wow! You have so many elements here, but it's not too much! Beautiful in fact! That photo is amazing too :)
      Iowan likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love your clustering!
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so much for the GSO and Froggy Fave. It’s a super day x two!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).