adriablack

Blanket Fort - Speed Scrap

Blanket Fort - Speed Scrap
adriablack, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
Journaling:
This was supposed to be Atizle’s second week of spring break, but usually we can go out and do fun things in the community. That is not the case currently with Coronavirus, Quarantine, and schools remaining closed after Spring break. After so many days at home without being able to go and do anything, it has become a challenge to find things to do! Creating a new blanket fort daily has definitely stretched my creativity! But at least it makes Tizzy happy!

Credits:
Mommyish & Just Jaimee - Real Life in Pockets: Holed Up Collection
    • HeatherB
      Our boys used to love to make blanket forts. What a great idea to document this! Love the photo and the journaling. Wonderful page!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Donitab
      love the word art in opposite corners
      adriablack likes this.
    • umyesh
      Blanket forts are the best! I love how you've used the word art in different places on your page.
      adriablack likes this.
    • Karen
      What a great capture of that moment in the spring. I always loved making blanket forts myself and my boys carried on that love too! It's great to have a cozy little hiding place like that! Perfect kit to scrap about this too! Great page!
      adriablack likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You have to do what you have to do. I don't have any kids, but I do remember the fun I had with blanket forts when I was little. Cute photo & meaningful journaling.
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).