CapturedByBen102020RC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 11, 2020
Description:
October 2020 - Random Challenge - 3 fonts + 3 Colors
Fonts - Remington Noiseless, Open Sans, Garamond Pro
Journaling - Ben saw me playing with the little G15 camera in the guest room and wanted to have a turn. I showed him how to put the strap around his neck and hold the camera and pointed to the shutter button and off he went.
He laughed and took a few quick pictures before saying he wanted to go into the living room.
He had to take pictures of everything he loved at the moment and it was so fun watching him run around the room as he took pictures of his treasures.
He hasn’t mastered the art of standing still so all his pictures came out in some range of blurriness but I love them all. I love thinking about how excited he was that he could use my camera. (Although he was bummed that I wouldn’t let him use the “BIG” camera - I’m not that crazy.)

Photos:
1. The FAN in the guest room
2. Me (AKA Mommy) sitting on the floor.
3. Selfie #1
4. His LEGO collection in front of the TV (Sesame Street)
5. His birthday balloon
6. Sticker box of Cars
7. Blue chair
8. Sippy cup and remote
9. Selfie #2
10. Me Taking his Picture
11. Bin of Balls
12. Backhoe vehicle from his birthday cake

Elements and papers - M3 Sept 2018, Snapshots (Collaboration), Photographic, Pure & Simple Alpha, Better Together Alpha (Pink Reptile Designs), Tiny Alpha (Sahlin Studio)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
mary kate and KarenB like this.
    • Lillyia
      Awww...what a sweet page. I like how you included not only a list of his shots, but I especially like that you journaled the emotions of the moment. That makes this a treasure to come for many years.
    • KarenB
      What a lovely idea to document the photos he took. The grid layout is perfect and I like the journaling down the side too :)
    • HeatherB
      What a great idea to document his photos of all his treasures. It's a great snapshot of what he values at this moment. I like that you listed his shots and journaled about his experience taking them. Great page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).