ZoomPlayDate102020SC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 11, 2020
Description:
October 2020 - Style Challenge - Tone on Tone
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - You had your first zoom play date with your friend from school. You didn’t really know what to do with her but you tried. You showed her your favorite toys and then started building with blocks... I think you forgot she was there a time or two but you tried really hard. friend asked why you talk so much during school. You talked about dimensional objects and eventually said that you like to talk. Your teacher says it helps you think. Both of you seemed to have fun. Oct. 9, 2020
Elements and Papers - Wild One (Forever Joy), Gizmos and Gadgets (K Aagard) It's About Time, Curiosity and Chaos (Collaboration), iGeneration, Happy Days (Sabrina's Creations) Time Flies Alpha (Pink Reptile Designs)
Style - shadows (Mommyish)
    • IntenseMagic
      Awww how sweet! Sign of the times for sure and beautiful documentation! Such a great page!!
    • jenn mccabe
      how cute is this! i deftly never thought this would be a way to have a playdate for such little kids back in the day. it's all so crazy! so happy you guys are figuring a way to connect - i love that you documented this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    885.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).