bellbird

Slow Fri 2 Oct Christa- On Loop

Slow Fri 2 Oct Christa- On Loop
bellbird, Oct 4, 2020
Description:
template provided by Designed by Soco for Christa's Slow-scrap-fri-10-2-11-30am-edt

Amy Wolff & Designed by Soco - Curiosity & Chaos kit
Mommyish | Stylin' 207 Stamp effect on title wordart
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Curiosity-and-Chaos-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/CU-PU-Stylin-207.html
MrsPeel and Soco like this.
    • Soco
      LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! :heartslub Thank you, Justine!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Oh! My Gosh!...I LOVE! The Paper Airplane Element!...Way To Put Your Layout Over The Top!!!...So Much Fun!...LOVE!...:beat...
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Justine.. the bg paper is really wonderful! I love the photos of your son and his paper airplanes. How fun! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Template Slow Scrap! Beautiful page!
      bellbird likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      This is wonderful Justine. I love all the embellies and the shadowing on the paper plane is spot on.
      bellbird likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love the BG choice and that paper airplane.
    • MrsPeel
      so I come to your gallery to try catch up and I have a problem..... need more time in the day because I want to stop in each and every page!!!! it called my attention the right hand side bit of white I saw from the thumbnail and coming closer to see....so amazing!!!! it gives an original touch, and together with the paper plane together with the photo angle make it perfection!!!! another detail that has me in awe is the way you shadowed the word strip over the cloud!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMENESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @MrsPeel sometimes i get stuck on those details and i think 'i could have made 2 pages in the time it took me to make just 1 if i didn't tweak shadows, or dodge and burn this & that' and will i care when i look back in 20 years or whenever if i just use default shadows ? introspection can be a terrible thing sometimes because then i start wondering how long other people spend on their pages, especially when they are on a lot of CT's or during MOC but it shouldn't matter, especially if they enjoy the process - anyhow, sorry for rambling and your comments are much appreciated! take care!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).