OctStyleChall-rainbowbeach
bellbird, Oct 7, 2020
Description:
in SOSN for 50% off today 7 Oct -

Bella Gypsy Designs | Rise & Shine Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Rise-and-Shine-Digital-Scrabpook-Collection.html

also used:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs | Chase the Rainbow {Dressed Up} template
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Chase-The-Rainbow-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
mary kate, MrsPeel, bjc and 4 others like this.
    • Electra
      Beautiful, just beautiful!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a very happy and charming page
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty rainbow
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? you have a special gift Justine!!! I remember clearly (as it keeps happening too) finding inspiration in your pages from the very beginning when I saw them, but especially the way you turn the Project Mouse artsy stuff into pocket pages... and you keep making amazing, beautiful and technically perfect pages each time!!!!! the photos are gorgeous, that smile is contagious, and the use of color here is a master class!!!! I'm in love with this!!! also takes me back a few years... we NEED this pandemic to sort itself out because we need to travel to our beach!!!
      sharing this !!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • katell
      what a colorful lo! love it
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dady
      I love, just beautiful!
      bellbird likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW - this is just stunning! I love the rainbow and these photos are pure joy! Another amazing page!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this was originally my idea - to have a tone on tone rainbow challenge. but i wanted to really simplify it! :D but so many paper scrappers are doing this right now and i love the look so much, then i saw Cheryl's templates and thought - i hope someone does this for the challenge! yay! your page is AH-mazing! i love the added rainbow ribbon and the photos are pure joy! gorgeous gorgeous work Justine!!!! :beat:beat:beat
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @jenn mccabe Lol I've been watching a lot of Missy Whidden videos & I love her rainbow pages so I was stoked to see Cheryl's templates & your challenge!
    • jenn mccabe
      yeesss, she's a big one that does this all the time! you nailed the digital version of her! well done! :clap:notworthy
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).