tinkerbell1112

Waiting

Waiting
tinkerbell1112, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
Project Mouse (waiting for magic) and Project Mouse (no. 2) by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
JennFort and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh JLynn.... in one hand I am glad you felt like journaling it, because, I think, it helps us find those silver linings.... My life have been (all along) about that : search for the silver linings. I feel you, I hear you, and I also am not very good at waiting but have learned in the past 18 years in ways you have no idea.....but also see your reflection, your thought in the end that shows you how you have learned a new skill, plus, let me tell you (I am old and somehow wise.....) 1. we are making history. 2. We will see, not sure when, it can be 2 - 3 or 10 years down the line, why this happened and the good things that came out of this horrid pandemic.... we can talk later, I better go now or I wont finish by deadline...but know you are hugely loved, I am so happy to have you back, and this page is wonderful (in that awesome way scrapping feelings have, transforming anxiety, not so good feelings into beautiful pages!) I am here if you are up for more talk , always.
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • tinkerbell1112
      @MrsPeel and yes, I'm sure years from now we'll see the growth we all had from this, but right now, ugh! LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).