RJMJ

DSD 2020-Why It Works-Mixing Color With Black & White Photos-Technique Challenge-I Put A Spell On You

DSD 2020-Why It Works-Mixing Color With Black & White Photos-Technique Challenge-I Put A Spell On You
RJMJ, Oct 5, 2020
Description:
I Have Done A Few Layouts Over The Years For The "WHY IT WORKS" Threads...It Helped Me A Lot When I First Started Out Here A Few Years Ago!...I Learned A Lot About Perspective/Color/Blending/Shading/Composition...Etc...& Lots More...But I Haven't Looked At Any Of Them Recently...I'm Choosing The "Mixing Color With Black & White Photos"...

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/why-it-works-mixing-color-with-black-white-photos.54295/

It Is Certainly Very Effective For Many Reasons...In My Case...In This Layout I Wanted The B&W Photo More Towards The Center To Draw The Eye In...And The Colorful Witch Photos To Surround & Be Behind As To Encompass The B&W One...Like A Big Collage Of Sorts...It's Bright! It's Bold! It's In Your Face! A Bit Too!...It Is After All...All About Halloween's Ghastly!...Witches,Bats,Black Cats & Pumpkins!...& I Like The Look Of The Large Googly Eyes Too!...It's Like The Witches Eyes Are Everywhere...They Are Watching You...You Can't Get Away From Her...She's Put A Spell On You!...It's A Bit Macabre! But With A Twist!...Leaning More Towards A Lighter Side Of...

*Everything In My Layout Is From The New! Witching Hour By Little Butterfly Wings...Except For The Bats Which Are From The New! Boo Ya! By Becca Bonneville!...& The Black Cat Is From Pixabay...But The Foundation Of The Layout Is Lynn Grieveson's New! Rip It Up Templates...

*For My A Put A Spell On You Layout-I Used:

*The Witching Hour-Little Butterfly Wings
*Boo Ya!-Becca Bonneville
*Rip It Up-Template #2-Lynn Grieveson
    • garrynkim
      Well, it really works for your layout! I love it. The B and W photo is creepy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lisa B
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!

This is so wonderfully creepy with a touch silly! I love the googly eyes and the green witch!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    495.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    712px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).