nbk-AC32-ABP-Gessopiece-10

nbk-AC32-ABP-filmframe-1

PrelP_HatchingPainting_Vol1_3 (mask)

nbk-AC32-ABP-filmframe-2

APennington_Yes_BLOGHOP_AP

soco_yes_numbertag_02
trekmom and MrsPeel like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      interesting photo subject. This really pops with the black & white.
    • bellbird
      glad to help you make something cool out of this (not boring to me!) photo - the negative strips and alpha together with the gesso lace is indeed cool! thanks for playing along!
    • cfile
      Great page Liz ... not a wonderful thing to experience, but glad you are scrapping the daily... love the Large title, the masking and the frame. Love the b/w!
    • MrsPeel
      I was extremely unwell yesterday and , literally, just woke up after a night with Oral Morph.... so I can make what the implant is.... I think the image is an x r? but can't make exactly what.... but I get, like Christa here wisely said, that is one of this blessing of scrapping that transforms not so great things into awesome art pieces, because the page is awesome!!!!!! <3
    • trekmom
      This is so cool, what a great way to remember this event, I hope your so happy with your smile now that you have the implants. My daughter got hers and finished up months before her wedding, which truly made her smile like the happy bride that she was.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the froggy fav! love the contrast from the b&w
    • dotcomkari
      Love the black and white and the masking

kiss for bart
    • easyeyes4you
      @Angela Toucan I thought it would be unique, but I see someone else addressed teeth... in a child, but really??? how often are dental issues scrapped? and for there to be 2 in one challenge!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).