Description:
For DSD Slow Scrap:
Supplies used:
Becca Bonneville: Forever Friends
FDD: Chase the Rainbow Template
Scrapping with Liz: Totally Awesome Cutouts
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ferdy
      this is fabulous indeed!! love the rainbow feeling here!!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This just jumped out at me!! Love the rainbow colors and the fun photos.
      [​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bellbird
      Oh wow! this is just so full of joy and the rainbow makes my heart happy! Fabulous!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the happiness from your photos and bright rainbow title work and accents! :wub
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Kim....... this makes me so so happy, and I couldn't agree more, you are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the way you compose the word, super creative, those photos oif you....I wish I was nearer geographically because I know we would have a great laugh together, love the awesome management of color, the bits layered, everything shines and makes me happy!!!!!!! Though I know this has been, is still a mostly hard, difficult time for the world, I have said many times that, for us, it was actually a way to get us back to spend more time together with Sarita, I know most people have not been as blessed as we are with no loss of money (I still receive and she got part of her salary but nothing that made a dent in our finances) so I feel you... and it makes me extremely happy to see this, all together another super creation of yours!!!!!!!! Hoping to have time to catch up more with everyone's gallery , super huge huggzzz
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @MrsPeel You're the best! This time has truly been a blessing. Glad it has for you too!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      The way you used colors on this page is amazing!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      super use of colour.
      You are beautiful
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).