adriablack

Explore The Great Outdoors - Japanese Creeper

Explore The Great Outdoors - Japanese Creeper
adriablack, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
DSD 2020 - Slow Scrap 10/3

Journaling:
Tizzy and I, along with Todd and Liver explored some of the coolie things in our backyard area. We found a few spiders and a katydid and I also took some more pictures of the Japanese creeper that has spread all along the garage wall and the garden fence.
[Field Note Reads]:
We have been hunting berries, nuts, etc for nature study. Today I found that the Japanese creeper has berries!

Credits:
Template - Lynn Grieveson - Messy Pockets Boxed No 1
Background Paper - Kim Jensen - Brushed Kraft
Nature Elements - Lynn Grieveson - Nature Walk Pocket Bits
Labels, Geotag, Paint - Just Jaimee - July 2019 Storyteller Kit
    • garrynkim
      Sounds like you had fun exploring. Great layout!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling, lovely page
      adriablack likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page and how fun Andrea, re going on a nature hike. Great photo of the Japanese Creeper ad love all your foliage photos. I enjoyed reading your journaling, but have a quick question.. who is Liver? Is that a nickname? Just curious is all :) Love your page my dear! the papers the masking the stitches.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Sat. Slow Scrap! Beautiful page!
      adriablack likes this.
    • adriablack
      @cfile Liver is a nickname for one of our neighbors....I probably really should find out his real name (I'm AWFUL at remembers names), but he's been "Liver" since I met him... lol and it also what my daughter refers to him as.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @adriablack oh gosh that is so funny! I would love to know the back story to his nickname!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).