Rikki

We belong together

We belong together
Rikki, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
For Cynthia's Let's get inspired challenge.

As inspo I took from:
Page 4: the large photo and the minimum journaling
Page 5: the stars
Page 6: paint splatters and messy look
Page 7: the gold

Credits:
Journalink by The Committed Crafter
Mess it up 1 & 4 by Little Butterfly Wings
Together we so rock by Little Butterfly Wings
Nostalgic date labels by Pink Reptile Designs
The stroke of a brush by Rebecca mcMeen
Twinkle by Rebecca McMeen
Of wishes hopes and dreams, TLP collab
Sprinkles freebie by Valorie Wibbens
Font: Just write solid
MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the stamped heart cluster, word art and journaling over the photo!
      Rikki likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!

I just want this!!! It looks delicious and I'm not even sure if it's dessert or a drink!! Your layout is stunning. The large gorgeous photo is perfect and the artsy feel is wonderful. Beautiful job.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully done
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @tinkerbell1112 Ooooh, thank you for picking my page!!!! You made my day.

This is milk rice, a recipe from Asturias (a region in Spain) and it is the absolute best dessert (or main meal or breakfast, you choose)!! I could eat it every day, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I am in love with it :)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Rikki sounds intriguing!!! we used to use leftover rice and pour milk & cinnamon and sugar on it. sounds better than that, but I loved that leftover meal!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      RIKKI!!!!!!! how amazing to come across you!!!! not sure it if it because I have been in and out without communicating much or you were gone for quiet a while, but my heart fills with joy seeing you around, and, even so more, with a page like THIS!!!!!!!! love you in all pages, as you know, but first is made for my challenge (which makes me love that you have created something with bases on something I thought of) the brilliant pairing of the elegant with the artsy, the light,the way the details added add to the general thing.... everything is out of this world!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Yeah, I am still super busy with my aprendizaje de español, but when I saw your challenge I had to play. They are always the best :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).