Twilight Bundle

Scrapping with Liz:
Big Photo Templates 3
I was inspired by photos 4, 5, and 6:
Kim Jensen's Big Photo
Paula Kesslering's scatter and
LBW's eye catchy big title
    • Ferdy
      ohhh...this is super cool! love the theme here and the cake looks awesome!!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • umyesh
      That sounds like quite the party! My oldest loves all things scary so this would be right up her alley. Love the cake! Great title work and color choices.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      what an amazing cake. As a daughter who is trying to learn to make cakes, she thinks this is incredible! I love your big title!!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      that's a killer cake! :wub
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Kiss Bart!
    • KimJ
      Wow, that cake is incredible! Fabulous photo and stunning page! Love the bold color and terrific title work! Awesome!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      WoW WoW and more wOw!!!!! (even though every page of yours makes me feel like this....this is special because you put it together with my suggestions!!!) honestly , Kim, your pages are not just recognizable by the thumbs, but once one opens....is a world of beauty, amazing skills and it fills my heart with joy!!!! First of all, here, that photo !!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO fun and cool and colors are marvelous and she is gorgeous... from then on, everything is in perfect harmony!!!!!! the color balance the big tittle (LOVE THAT!!!) the details here and there, not just the elements, with elegance that take the page to a higher level, but if I am not mistaken, the photo is blended a bit on top left corner or you added a stamp/brush? either way, this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and needs to be shared!!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @MrsPeel Thank you!! Love your heartfelt comment!
    • Claire Grantham
      LOVE this, the cake is amazing, but your choice of font was perfect! The rich colours are a perfect fit too.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).