cinderella, Sep 30, 2020
Description:
Hold On Tight (Elements) by Li Li Wee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hold-On-Tight-Elements.html
I am enough (Papers) by Li Li Wee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-am-enough-Papers.html
The strength of woman - Faces by Li Li Wee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-strength-of-woman.html
Paper Tear Actions - CU by Mommyish (I think it's a retired product)
fonts: Gabrialle, Phorssa, Vag Typewriter
AgnieszkaAnna, MrsPeel and Thuria like this.
    • redplaid3
      So creative to be ripping up the food. I love the journaling. It's been a weird year and the idea of others touching my food has been hard for me, too.
      cinderella likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love your pieces of photo....yes, we are all a little crazier this year!
      cinderella likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the torn edges on your pieces! I don't know how to do that in my software but I need to learn! Great take on the challenge.
      cinderella likes this.
    • marijke
      Stunning take on the challenge!
      cinderella likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic art journaling page. This is so expressive.
      cinderella likes this.
    • cfile
      wonderful page Cindy and while I am sorry re covid, I am glad you are not eating junk foods anymore. great expression with the split torn photo and love your journaling.. well done as always my friend!!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that ripped up photo! Perfect!
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL Cindy, you kill me!!!! I know is not intended as a fun thing (very much the opposite I know!) but I find it sweet and cute the way you express yourself......the page, of course, is brilliant, as usual, you put your hear and soul and it comes to awesome results!!!!! We can talk about junk food when we have time... I know (more than you can imagine) how difficult is to give up comfort food, but I will tell you how I almost died and how Sarita is now huge, with so many stretch marks that I think will need surgery to correct....for us, the Pandemic actually came to fix, among many other issues, that one, the eating really bad..... anyway, no much time but I do promise we will catch up soon!!! Love YOU!!!!!!! awesome page, once again, you are awwesome!!!![​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      Beautiful. I really love the cluster in the center.
    • scribler
      I absolutely love your element choices and the way you used them on the page. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    324.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).