trekmom

George Up Close

George Up Close
trekmom, Sep 29, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson Love Cats and from Paula Kesselring's Purrfect Love Elements 21.
I had to scrap this big photo because my husband said it was a bad photo, this is George in my face all the time, super needy cat who loves me and I love him.
Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great use of the cat kits with the fun embellishments on this page with your cute kitty photo shoot.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Very human eyes George has, is he also a Russian blue? He is gorgeous at any rate. Love your scrapping the "bad" photo of him, at least you can enjoy his face up close, my baby turns her furry butt to greet me close and personal.
      Lisa B and trekmom like this.
    • Electra
      HAHAHA! Tis made my day! What a great LO!
    • cookingmylife
      What @Electra said!! that is certainly the face you see when a cat gets right up to you and your own nose! and the photo of George in prayer mode!!! :lmao
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal Thank you so much.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, my boy is so photogenic. I'm quite biased.
      @zinzilah He may be part Russian Blue, he's a rescue. He's my wee baby cat at 11 years old. Yes, his butt is frequently in my face too. He would sleep on my head if he could.
      @Electra I'm so glad you enjoyed this. Makes my day!
      @cookingmylife Oh yes, those little paws, I adore them and he has me wrapped around them, spoiled boy of my heart. Thank you.
    • Lisa B
      Handsome boy! I have 2 Russian Blues and they are the only 2 of our cats that sleep on the back like this. It's sooooo cute! It must be an RB thing! I love his expressive face. This page is wonderful!
      zinzilah and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      @Lisa B I think George is part Russian Blue but he is mostly Milford Mutt. His momma was let outside and who knows, what happens in Milford, stays in Milford. Our Tuxie adoption also laid on his back all the time, spread out for the world. I miss him, we lost him to cancer. Thank you for the kind words. My cats are all neutered and stay inside now.
    • LynnG
      Oooooh those paws!!!! Such a cute page :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).