RJMJ

Style Challenge-September-FF Stand Out

Style Challenge-September-FF Stand Out
RJMJ, Sep 22, 2020
Description:
Great Challenge!...Hopefully Mine Is Grungy Enough...I'm Channeling All Things Fall In This Stand Out:Foxy Fall Layout....Isn't He A Handsome One!...He Is Proud! & Confident!...So A Big! Bold! Layout Design Was In Order...And Since Today Was The First Day Of Fall & All...My Second Layout I Uploaded Today About Fall...[Well Technically...It Was Yesterday Now...]...LOL!...My Favorite Time Of Year Now!...Bring On All Things Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

FYI:To Achieve This Look:I Applied A Drop Shadow & A Bevel & The "Luminosity" Blend Mode To Each Item...Yes! Every Item...And Then Applied My Favorite Enhancement Item...The "Unsharp Mask"...I Use It In A Lot Of My Layouts...Adjusted The Sliders As I Liked...The WA Also Has The Same Treatments...Only Differing In That I Used NBK's Styles To Change The Colors To Coordinate With My Layout...Oh Yeah!...& Our Chevrons & The "Documented" Orange Strip On The Bottom Left & Our Adorable!...."Fox" Element...A Color Style To Recolor Him Too!...Isn't He Wonderful!...

*For My FF Stand Out Layout-I Used:

*Hello Autumn Kit & Stacked Frames-Just Jaimee...[Recolored Through Blend Mode & Color Styles...]
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Overlay/Art Crush No.9-Color Overlay/Spring Fling & Easter Things-Color Overlays-All By NBK Design
*Keep Your Memories-Masks & Frames-Mask & Frame #3-PrelestnayaP Design
trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Awww that fox is beautiful! Love all the layering. Gorgeous! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I can't even deal with how awesome this is, your photo is the full background, your layers, how you framed out the foxes beautiful face, it's all just fantastically done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ This is fantastic! I love Mr. Fox. I love all the clustering! He knows he's the fave of fall and definitely loves the spotlight!:bk:bk:bk:bwave:bwave:heartslub:heartslub:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...I Guess We All Like To Enjoy Some Time In The Spotlight Once In Awhile!!!...I Love That You Call Him Mr.Fox!...Cool!...& You Are Right!...He Most Certainly Is A Fave Of Fall!...I Love Foxes!...I'm Partial To Their Red/Gold Hair I Think!...LOL!...They Are Such Majestic Creatures!...They Always Stand Proud! & Strong!...I Guess I Admire That Too!...They Are Beautiful! & Strong! & Proud!...It Warms My Heart To See You Each Time You Visit My Gallery My Friend!...:heartslub
      :heartslub :heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @trekmom ...AHHH!...You Are The Sweetest!...Your Comments Are Always Wonderful! & Make My Day A Bit Brighter Each Time You Visit My Gallery!...:love...
    • RJMJ
      @KarenB ...Hello! There!...So Nice To See You Here!...AWWW!...Thank You!...For Making Me Smile Today!!!...:wub...
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    590.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).