trekmom

Maya Angelou Quote

Maya Angelou Quote
trekmom, Sep 28, 2020
Description:
For this page I used:
Bella Gypsy Always Tired Solid 8 and Frame 4.
The quote was lifted from Instagram.
Kim Kensen Twilight Bokah Overlays and charcoal white 4.
A Pennington In Between Scribbles 5 and ppaper PB 9.
Rebecca Brown Sugar Days Flower drawing 2, water color collage 6 and 7, frame fragment 2, line grunge collages 1, 2 and 3. Geometric grunge and flower 4.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the watery paints and doodles on the dark bg... beautiful!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • MrsPeel
      MY dear.... (I just realized I don't know your name, maybe you don't like to share it, is fine, as I am a Trekkie, I may call you Trekkie too :giggle ) back to the theme: LOVE love LOVE and LOVE more. The page, the quote, the way in which you have colors that reflect the whole vibe, the mixture of drawings and paint and the framing......LOVE!!!!! I love so much of your gallery, I haven't been able to stop much lately but getting a bit better so will try make more time for you, I have come to know your pages and so so delighted with your ability to fill the page with feelings!!!!
      and , again, YES to this quote.
      Hugggzzzz
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel Hi! I'm Valerie. Your kind words have truly made my day. I adore Star Trek, all of it. I've got a small crush on Sisko and a mad crush on Picard. Maybe I just want some of that wine from his vineyard. Have you listened to Sir Patrick Stewart read sonnets? Be still my foolish heart, it's heavenly. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2048px
    Height:
    2048px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).