Cherylndesigns

Ojibwa Tribal Chief

Ojibwa Tribal Chief
Cherylndesigns, Sep 26, 2020
Description:
Getting this amazing photograph was Serendipitous! We hired a team to come in and help us pack for our move. The team leader was a Native American and we instantly bonded. He shared this marvelous photograph with us that he had on his iPhone. It's his Great-Grandfather, an Ojibwa Chief, in full headdress. The Ojibwa's are part of the Chippewa Tribe and his ancestors were mainly in the Minnesota area. I fell in love with this photograph and got his permission to use it on a page. I told him I would share the page when I was finished with it. It has been an honor to have been entrusted with this beautiful photograph.

Credits: lynne-marie_Native papers and elements.
SeattleSheri and weaselwatchr like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a treasure that your mover shared with you. I love how you page turned out!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SeattleSheri Thanks so much, Sheri. I am truly honored to have received this treasure.
    • mcurtt
      Stunning layout! And so great that you were able to meet his great-grandson. You really should include the backstory in your layout. That is awesome!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. That's a good idea. I will probably add it on the back, if not on the front. I didn't add the guy's name yet (for his privacy, but I will before I send it to him. He wants to give this to his mother. I'm planning to personalize it in some way. I'm so thrilled with this!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).